Location: Makhmur, Iraq
- Supervision, implementing and monitoring of the field activities. Ensure the design of
- IEC (Information, Education, and Communication) tools and the implementation of
- promotion activities within the communities. Contribute to World Vision objective of
- improving health and wellbeing of beneficiary community through improving access
- to safe water and sanitation, and impacting good behavior change in hygiene
- practices. Supervise construction works and help facilitate in formation and training
- of water committees with a view of improving accessibility to safe and sustainable
- water, and enhancing hygiene and sanitation practices in the project area, Assist in
- raising PRFs and tendering process for supplies and purchases, Undertake
- capacity building of the various groups involved in projects.
- Experience in school and Household Mobilization and related fields are preferred,
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams, Ability to work in high tension
- and high security risk situations and be able to adapt to rapidly changing contexts,
- ability to undertake capacity building of the various groups involved in
- projects,Excellent time-management and prioritization.