PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To provide primary healthcare consultations in the clinics and support health promotion during outreach activities. Maintains accurate patient records and provides input to weekly and monthly reports. Participate in the smooth functioning of health facility
-To provide medical consultation, treatment and follow up as per WHO/MoH diagnosis and treatment guidelines
-He/She will provide regular medical activity reports to the Health & Nutrition Coordinator on a weekly basis, with monthly consolidated reports and plans.
-He/She will participate and assist in preparation/compilation of project medical data and monthly report.
-Providing feedback to the supervisor in issues related to the diagnosis and treatment and health facility at camp level.
-Assist in ensuring the delivery of health promotion activities.
-To supervise and monitoring to the other medical support team as requested, to ensure the maximum use of their skills and their full and effective participation in project site.
-To participate and assist to ensure the quality control of medical facility and implementation of protocols.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Trained medical doctor, qualified from recognized medical college/university.
- Experience in primary health care and general practice.
- Previous experience of NGO work.
- Experience working with IDPs and conflict affected persons.
- Native Kurdish, Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate flexibility, motivation, and maturity Willingness to work in basic conditions and travel if needed.
- Good knowledge of quality standards and quality controls related to medical practice.
- Ability to work with people who exhibit signs of psychosocial trauma.
World Vision is an equal-opportunity employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcomes and supports all employees to achieve the maximum extent of their potential. Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted