PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To support the ED project team in the implementation of the administrative tasks, organize logistics for events and visitors, manage the paperwork processes and other back office activities including translation, filling procedure forms, track documents and get approvals with support services, prepare checklist for repeating project activities, coordinate the interactions between the ED team and support departments within the WV KRI Response, liaise with service providers and find new specific vendors, , be responsible for all ED projects administrative documentation. Key duties will include; support ED manager in setting internal procedures for administration and support services. And implementing administrative tasks on behalf of the ED Team.
- Coordination by mutual adjustment between support departments, ED sector technical staff and service providers, design of effective two way communications and mechanisms for processing staff inquiries
- Support the ED manager in creating clarity about the overall internal processes, Through providing inputs about internal process automation and required capacity building
- Provide the ED sector with continuous feedback on updates from media channels and market information including market information and new administrative technologies available that can support their daily work.
Support the team in their daily work specifically in translating documents, printing, assisting during events, arranging transportation and other logistics, creating mini movies and other required material
Perform other duties as required
Attend and participate in weekly meeting with the direct line manager and ED coordinator.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- BA degree or 5 years of experience in administration field
- Proven ability to work with office documentation
- Customer centric personality
- Advanced skills of Information technologies (IT) and MS software
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluency in English, Arabic and Kurdish languages
- 2 years of professional experience in administrative position
- 1 year of experience in translation
- Fluency in English and Kurdish, Arabic languages.
- Organizational skills
- IT skills
- Excellent level of English spelling and grammar
World Vision is an equal-opportunity employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcomes and supports all employees to achieve the maximum extent of their potential. Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted