Terms of Reference - Consultant - HEALTH and Nutrition Technical Advisor
Objectives and final deliverables (in order of priority, if possible)
1 Technical Assessment, Design & Acquisition Planning:
- Lead the technical approach in the design for new Health projects.
- Under guidance of the programs team and with support from field teams, write/co-develop Health proposal/technical sections, budget, budget narratives, crosscutting theme integration (gender, DNH, protection,).
- Engage with MoH, WHO, Health Cluster, donors and other health sector stakeholders to identify gaps and needs for new programming.
- Work closely with the MEAL team to select indicators and develop monitoring plans & assessments for Health projects.
- Desk review and analysis for Health gaps using information provided by the Health cluster.
2 Technical guidance to Existing Projects & Capacity Building/Training:
- At project startup train project staff on technical approach and support the preparation of startup workshops.
- Provide technical support to project managers and Zonal Managers in the implementation of Health projects.
- Advise on correct safety standards and create COVID-19 awareness amongst staff and beneficiaries.
- Monitor and assist in evaluating health and nutrition program.
- Capacity build health teams with reference to Health based practices as well as community processes.
3 Coordination with local community groups/ Government/ Other stake holders
- Representing WV Iraq and actively participating in the Health Cluster Meeting.
- Closely liaise with the MOH, DOH, WHO and other Health sector stakeholders.
- Support the project team in the selection of project sites as per the project design.
- Conduct field visits to the project locations to provide guidance and support as well as capacity building.
4 Reporting and communication
- Review project documentation including Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly project reports on implementation, as per requirements of WV Iraq.
- Develop a TOR for HEALTH specific evaluations, assessment or researches for consultancy and ensure the right report quality.
Mode of Application: Interested candidates can apply on: email@example.com
Open Date: 31 January 2022
Closing Date: 7 February 2022
Please write in the subject: Consultant HEALTH and Nutrition Technical Advisor – Erbil