The Case worker is a member of the World vision Iraq Child Protection team. She/he will ensure that case management activities are consistent with World vision’s programming principles and approaches, draw on relevant best practices and lessons learned, enable children to attain their rights and also ensure support provided are compliant with donor regulations and Child Protection Principles.
Responsible for Providing case management services to the identified children whom are under child protection risk i. Distribute Information, Education and Communications (IEC) through the community outreach sessions on Child protection.
Conducting follow-up visits with beneficiaries and referring those in need of non- specialized and specialized services to the static clinic based on their needs
- Trained and experienced casuals, Some prior knowledge of Child protection and case management
- Strong communication skills, High Supervision skills, Good listening skills.
- University degree in Psychology or Social Work.
- Fluent in both English and Arabic (speaking and writing).
- Computer literate mainly in Microsoft Office package.