- Support will be provided to 160 beneficiaries to develop effective and efficient Business Implementation Plans (BIP).
- Engage with mentees to agree on how mentoring could support their prospective or existing business and agree a program of mentoring activity that best meets the needs of their mentee.
- Encourage their mentee to express and discuss their ideas, concerns, and understanding of the business situation facing them and help mentees to review their progress and set realistic and practical options to realize their goals
- Refer mentees to other sources of information, advice, or further support when appropriate and encourage mentees to take responsibility for their own decisions, plans, and actions
- A weekly update of project documents and provision of monthly narrative and progress reports/
- Bachelor's degree in business management or equivalent.
- Good business management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of challenges faced by micro / small enterprises in the local context.
- Able to identify new business ideas and support selected enterprises to implement them.
- Knowledge of local financial institutions' requirements and of existing access to finance mechanisms for microbusinesses.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis and work in remote areas
Candidates from the below locations can apply.
- Salah Al-Din/Baiji
- Ninewa/Til Afar