Distribution and Monitoring:
- Participate in community mobilization, verification, registration processes.
- Work with the Field Coordinator/ distribution team leaders on monthly distribution plans.
- Ensure that all amount top upped by disbursed by the distribution team and the Money transfer agent to the beneficiaries is properly accounted for.
- Ensure that the entitlement are of correct quantities for the planned beneficiaries.
- Ensure that the cash entitlement are distributed to each beneficiary family and beneficiary must sign or thumb print against their names on the receipts as proof that they received the cash.
- Complete required documents/forms related to cash project.
- Ensure proper accounting of all cash received and distributed at each center.
- Educate beneficiaries and encourage them to count their entitlement and guide them to save their card and PIN code.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Prepare food monitors report with all beneficiary distribution lists matching the with signatures
- Ensure the transactions by Money transfer agent to beneficiaries meet project objectives
- Assist the Project Control Office rin ensuring the expected standards at distribution sites are met.
Coordination and collaboration:
- To co-ordinate and foster relations with beneficiaries other World Vision Programs in the district so as to ensure proper allocation and sharing of resources.
- Participate in training and sensitization of beneficiaries on distribution and encourage them to use the entitlement for food need.
- Represent WV at district level the NO in food assistance/ Security, coordination forums as advised by project management
- Perform any other duties as required by the Field coordinator/ Distribution Team leader or his/her designee
- Strong communication skills Verbal and written English/Arabic and Kurdish.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Must demonstrate willingness to learn and work with others as a team.
- Prospective candidates should have a minimum of a diploma , a degree is an added advantage
- Candidates should also have at least 1 years’ previous experience in a related field.
- Ability to perform field assignments and willingness to travel for long period of time in difficult terrain, harsh and demanding conditions. Candidates should also be willing to live and work in very difficult and security-risk areas
- Good command of oral and written English, and local language is must. Computer literacy is an added advantage.
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Office environment: typical field based
- Travel: Domestic travel is required.
- On call: During normal working hours unless there is an emergency
World Vision is an equal-opportunity employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcomes and supports all employees to achieve the maximum extent of their potential. Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted