World Vision - Iraq Office is looking for a highly qualified and motivated person for the position of AM&E Assistant – Erbil.
Purpose of position:
To ensure the Refugee project processes of distribution (on site distribution), shop transaction monitoring are implemented according to World Vision standard procedures and providing monitoring and accounting documentation on food voucher project processes.
The holder of the position should communicate World Vision’s ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
- On site monitoring and consultation with beneficiaries
- Present in the distribution and service sites to ensure the distribution processes meet the expected standard as per the project objectives
- Conduct focused group discussions with beneficiaries
- Conduct interviews with beneficiaries to understand the problems and issues faced by them
- Visit shops and conduct shop and transaction monitoring
- Part of the indicator and performance tracking and reporting
- Part of the post implementation monitoring survey exercise
Accountability and reporting
- Support the MEAL officer in managing the accountability input system at the distribution and service sites
- Ensure support and management of the help desk
- Ensure support in the design and production and dissemination of banners and posters about the project and updates
- Assist the MEAL Officer in ensure follow up of the complaints and responses
Coordination and data processing
- To co-ordinate and foster relations with other World Vision Programs and departments in the governorate so as to ensure proper allocation and sharing of MEAL resources is in place. Good working relationship established between Ops, MEAL and programs teams
- Support in data cleaning and run basic analysis for transforming data to information
- Be effective in communicating key accountability messages with beneficiaries and stakeholders in the field
- Ensure project documentation is up to date and audit compliant
- Perform any other duties as required by the Project Manager or his/her designee
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
- Basic graduate degree and or basic diploma education
- Fluent in Arabic and/or Kurdish (speaking and writing).
- Strong skills in Microsoft office especially database and MS Excel and reporting writing skills.
- Ability to cope and work under pressure.
- Well-organized, self-motivated, solution oriented, independent and ability to work in a team.
- Full adherence to World Vision Child Protection, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.
- Self-disciplined with good time management skills.
- Strong analytical and detail orientation skills and ability to produce clear written reports.
- Ability to perform field assignments and willingness to travel for long period of time in difficult terrain, harsh and demanding conditions.