Job title: Web Software Developer
Purpose of the position
Responsible for developing and maintaining web applications.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
- Development of robust and user-friendly web applications.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- SQL Server T-SQL development.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
Skills and qualification
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of web development.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
- Strong communication and writing skills.