- Provide support in the development, planning, implementation and monitoring of WASH projects.
- Supervise, conduct design, studies and review water resource, sanitation and hygiene development projects, and closely follow up and ensure the implementation of water resource development projects are in line with the plan, design, available standards, and community needs.
- Responsible for the overall WASH projects operations and avail the engineering drawings for related WASH facilities to be implemented.
- Create BOQ and design and assist in tendering documents.
- Prepare project technical reports; assist in undertaking of the capacity building of the various groups involved in projects.
- Develop and continually update Detailed Implementation Plans (DIPs) for the delivery of projects.
- Coordination with local community groups/government departments.
- Has a good experience in an infrastructure project (tender procedure, design, putting bill of quantities, WASH facilities such as Sanitation, water supply lines and hygiene promotion for affected people, planning, implementation, budgeting, reporting, evaluation and monitoring).
- Ability to manage a wide range of work assignments and changing priorities in high pressure and demanding environment.
- Strategic, Ability to work in high tension and high security risk situations and be able to adapt to rapidly changing contexts,
- Excellent time-management and prioritization.
- Ability to travel across the country regularly for training, assessment, regular monitoring and evaluation a high level of diplomacy and networking skills is required Strong capacity building and facilitation skills Cross-cultural sensitivity.