The Warehouse Assistant is responsible for Picking, preparing and receiving any goods
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- handle shipping, loading and unloading of products
- allocating storage space to goods
- relocating and re-stacking goods to make space for a new delivery
- Organize and maintain records of inventories up to date
- maintaining the warehouse in a tidy state and clearing away packing material
- checking that the correct quantity and type of goods have been received
- 0-1 years experience in loading and uploading.
Key Competencies (Skills, Abilities and Knowledge)
- Warehouse management.
- Inventory logistics.
- Automated systems.
- Service delivery.
- Safety awareness.
- Warehousing and distribution.
- Category management.
- Record archive management.
- Arabic Mother tongue.
- Good English reading.