Experience: two years and above as a waiter in restaurant hotels/hospitality industry specifically in food & beverage department.
job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer services
- Always strive towards best customer satisfaction
- Greet customers and present menus
- Take and serve food/drinks orders
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Arrange table settings
- Keep tables clean and tidy at all times
- Check products for quality
- Deliver checks and collect payments
- Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff
- Adhere to all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
Working Days: 6 days per week Working Hours: 9 hours Accommodation, on meal on duty & uniform can be provided by the hotel.