Grei Agency is looking for talented Video Producers (Videographers & Editors) to enroll in our Production Department.
The candidates must know how to create commercials, documentary-style films, promotional short videos, small TVCs, and all ranges of video-related production. Keeping in mind that they must possess very good knowledge in using different cameras, and editing on Adobe Premier & Davinci Resolve if possible.
Let the b-roll begin!
Send us your resume and links to previous work you’ve done on email@example.com
Name of Vacancy: Video Producer (Videographer & Editor)
Salary range: $1,400 - $1,800 depending on their seniority level.
- 3+ years of experience in the field
- Able to use different cameras
- Able to use Adobe Premiere or Final Cut softwares
Duties & Responsibilities:
▪ Create and develop video content for social media clients, internal company videos, external promotional videos, product marketing videos, corporate videos, documentary films, and other enterprise-wide projects
▪ Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
▪ Coordinate with Production Department for video and photo projects that need planning & implementation
▪ Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
▪ Collaborate closely with the department head and production supervisors/managers and to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
▪ Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
▪ Develop production schedules
▪ Select and freelance additional crew, talent, and equipment when needed by approval from head of department and production manager
▪ Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice- over/SFX, media management and archiving project media
▪ Archive all raw footage and exported projects into organized files on PC with clear titles and categorization
▪ Input and update all tasks and deadlines to the G/driv task manager on a regular basis
Erbil, Atconz, grei HQ
Sunday to Thursday10AM to 6PM (7 hours a day)
Nationality: Iraqi (local)