Job Title: Q.H.A. (Quality, and Health Assurance) Vet.
Duty Station: Sumel, Duhok, Kurdistan Region of Iraq
Reporting to: Q.A.H. (Quality, Assurance, and Health) Manager
Responsibilities of the Q.H.A. (Quality, and Health Assurance) Vet.:
Under the direct supervision of the Q.H.A. (Quality, and Health Assurance) Manager, the Q.H.A. (Quality, and Health Assurance) Vet. provides efficient and effective support to the tasks assigned to him, in particular:
- Making p.m. (post mortem)
- Data entry in Q.H.A.
- Making reports
- Checking warehouse for (Medicine, Disinfectant) & giving reports to Q.H.A. every day or week
- Responsibility of bring the samples from fields to laboratory for analysis
- Feed collection from feed mill every days & following the quality during and after analysis of the feed.
- Inspects flocks & housing.
- Suspected diagnosis disease se
- Supervising the health of the chicken field.
- Supervision of vaccination process & preparation of the vaccine.
- Supervision & follow-up cleaning of fields.
- Supervision & follow-up of the farm disinfectant before entering a flock of chicken.
The veterinarian tasks mentioned above should be achieved mainly for the task(s) on which the Q.H.A. (Quality, and Health Assurance) Vet. has been designated (in accordance with his employment contract).
These tasks should be mainly understood as being vet-related: the focus on the Q.A.H. components should be done in order to ensure the quality compliance is meeting all of the deadlines and up to date the department in general.
This position is based in Duhok with potential visits to the site of activity implementations.