Scope and General Purpose
This position's main purpose is to support order fulfillment by provisioning Value Add Service (VAS) orders. This includes the responsible for the overall design to support the customer's requirements associated with Managed Security, IPv4, IPv6, DNS, Webhosting, Email, Managed Router Service, Vanity Email, and Online Backup based products from a Commercial Customer(s) back to the network.
1. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine customer requirements for to provision VAS services.
- Fulfill customer orders for VAS services using the CRM systems and ancillary tools.
- Order equipment to support installation of Managed Security Solution; ensure equipment is shipped to the correct location before installation date.
- Interface with Technical Operations to design end to end configurations to meet customer requirements for any VAS service.
- Support RCCC and escalations for service outage on day of installation.
- Sales Engineering technical support.
- Respond to inbound email inquiries and customer escalation issues.
- Written communication to customers to advise them of VAS order fulfillment.
- Correct utilization of appropriate personal protective equipment.
2. Desired Skills & Experience:
- Prefer experience with CRM like Salesforce, CSG, and ICOMs.
- Ability to use templates that have been developed to gather customer information.
- Good customer interaction skills required; ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Strong experience with MS Outlook, Microsoft Office including Excel, Word.
Knowledge of CEN and CMTS routing.
Strong data entry skills and ability to work with dual computer monitors.