Scope and General Purpose
The VAS Supervisor is responsible for developing and managing the Added Services portfolio based on market requirements and technology capabilities. The VAS Supervisor will be responsible for suggesting, Implementing & following up the VAS yearly plan and product performance targets. The main target of this role is to increase market share & revenue of the company by providing top of line VAS. Ensure visibility and effective packaging of the services in attractive bundles and releasing them in the market.
1. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and control specifications for VAS product portfolio taking customer concerns, business processes, organizational, cost and vendor product limitations into account.
- Co-ordinate implementation of products between Technical, market, sales customer services, and supplier(s).
- Manage VAS product lifecycle.
- Prepare product related forecasts and follow-up on the product performance team.
- Have an updated knowledge on competitor initiatives in the VAS area and of best of practice relevant international benchmarks.
- Perform Sales and Customer Service Training for the VAS products features and details.
- Making of user guides, service user friendly descriptions and assisting in all text descriptions done for the user interfaces
- Define user requirements and support functional user testing, making of user guides and product descriptions.
- Request & follow up monthly financial statement on revenue share for VAS Services of Operators, 3rd Party, Solution Provider and Content Providers.
- Answer user queries and resolve problems in product functionality. in addition to Capture and update frequently asked questions on use of products.
- Responsible for the required customization of the related SW for user interface such as device application, web portal, recharge applications ..etc .
- Meeting with various VAS partners/vendors for sourcing content/solution or setting up new services and maintain Strengthen relationship with partners to ensure preferential treatment and best deal/cost.
2. Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum University Degree (Business or Computer/Telecom Engineering) with 5+ years in telecommunication VAS Product.
- Team building.
- Leadership abilities
- Detail & business oriented.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Fluent in English, Kurdish & Arabic.