Rules and Responsibilities:
- Collect cash from captains on Daily bases.
- Make Payments after the approval of the CEO or Finance Manager and/or SAM.
- Managing the receipt, and protection of company funds.
- Match and verify the daily transaction.
- Daily reports of captain payments.
- Printing Restaurant Journals and making payments with and under the supervision of the Senior Accounting Manager Deputy.
- Maintaining the financial systems and policies controlling the company’s treasury activities.
- All transactions are recorded in English.
- Any Duties Assigned by the Senior Accounting Manager.
- 1-2 years experience in a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Kurdish and Arabic language is a must.
- MS Office Experience.
- Good Communication Skills
- Able to work under pressure.
- Flexibility and commitment.
How to apply: If you believe you have fit the requirements. Please send your CV to (firstname.lastname@example.org) with mentioning the title and location.