The Role: under the direct supervision of the Trade Marketing manager, Trade marketing department focus on developing and overseeing all aspects of an organization's marketing activities. General Job responsibilities may involve representing an organization at relevant industry tradeshows, designing unique plans for individual products and overseeing and analyzing new product launches
- Following up on trade marketing department daily tasks mainly in field .
- 70 % of work time in market .
- Implement and folow up trade marketing planned events and new launches.
- Monitoring sales performance and targets achievements and push sales in channels/products as requirement.
- Analyzing large amounts of data and generate reports.
- Launch loyalty programs, consumer engagement activities, promotions and based on brand and market requirement.
- Planning for consumer engagement activities aligned with brand strategy.
- Perform promotions and liquidations as needed.
- POSM management including deployment in the market, monitoring stock transactions, maintain stock level.
- In-store branding, booking spaces, and outdoor branding.
- Three years’ experience as Marketing related positions, FMCG would plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma.
- Must have a car .
- Experience in planning and implementing T.M. strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Computer skills, good in Microsoft offices programs such as word, excel, outlook and etc.
- Based in Baghdad ready to Travel if required.
Required skills & proficiencies:
- Build Relationships
- Manage Processes
- Market Knowledge
- Develop Budgets
- Market knowledge
Package: basic salary, allowance and sales commission per Alba Company salary scale.
How to apply: candidates who fit the requirements mentioned above are highly encouraged to send their CVs via email email@example.com and mention Trade Marketing in Baghdad in the subject line. Kindly you are requested to mentioned the Job name and location you apply for in email subject otherwise your email will be ignored .
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
Alba Company is equal opportunity employer