- Age should be from 20-40.
- English language should be above average (able to communicate with foreigners).
- At least four (4) years of practical experience in maintenance of equipment and tools (preferably in oil and gas).
- Holds a secondary technical certificate of electricity / tools as a quota or higher.
- At least 4 years of practical experience in tools and equipment.
- General knowledge about installation of tools and equipment, commissioning, maintenance and repair of electronics, antennas and processors based on tools, equipment and control units.
- Ability to collect readings, measurements and registration of equipment.
- Good knowledge of safety laws in the field of gas and oil, insulation, and personal protective equipment.