Diagnoses cause of Telecom malfunction or failure of operational equipment and perform the below mission under direction of supervisor:
- Corrective maintenance;
- Preventive maintenance;
- Installation, Dismantling & configuration of telecom equipment’s
- Verifies service by testing Ericsson equipment’s, and alarms; identifying, correcting, or escalating problems.
- Documents Work by labeling and routing E1 & for RBS/TRM equipment’s and cables;recording configuration diagrams and specifications.
- Maintains network by troubleshooting and repairing outages; testing network back-up procedures; updating documentation. (Ericsson
- Update all the data base documents like ( TRM –RBS- recording snags- ATP, RCA, site Cleanup).
- BSS site implementation Ericsson RBS integration, Commissions, Testing & troubleshooting for RBS 2000 & 6000 family, 900 MHz & 1800 MHz with TX ( Mini- link TN and Mini-link E/ & site acceptance ATP.
- Ring acknowledge (2+2 & 4+0 configuration).
- Repair tower items (e.g. antennas, ice shields, RF transmission lines, guy wires, the tower itself, etc.) In case needed.
- Update all the data base documents like ( TRM –RBS- recording snags- ATP & RCA).
- Attending Corrective maintenance alarms.
- Has experience with XPIC test and interference issues.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Willingness to work under any conditions of weather & ability to achieve agreed SLA in closing trouble tickets.
- Ability to provide accurate feedback to PC/Helpdesk regarding given task.
Education:Bachelor's degrees in Telecom or electronics engineering
Language: English + native language
- Worked in 2G & 3G network to be able for willingness to keep up to date with new developments in technology.
- Planning, organization and executing skills.
- Experience in Transmission commissioning, troubleshooting and replacing units.
- Experience in BTS commissioning troubleshooting & Replacing units.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Rectifiers.