- Examine corporate activities to establish where improvements can be made and ensure compliance with environmental legislation across the organization.
- Responsible of Preventive maintenance, Corrective maintenance and extra work.
- Modifies prototype work to correct functional deviations under direction of technical manager.
- Plans, organizes, assigns work to, supervises and reviews the work of subordinate personnel in the installation, modification, testing, repair and maintenance of telecommunications systems and associated equipment.
- Analyzes and troubleshoots communication radio systems to maintain O&M ' telecommunications systems.
- Travels to communications sites located in various cities and towns, and remote mountain top locations throughout the state of Suly, to install and maintain communications equipment, confer with customers and subordinates, or attend user association or staff meetings,(e.g. extreme heat, extreme cold, rain, blizzard, heavy snowfall, icy roads, muddy roads, etc.).
- Responds on a 24-hours/day, 7-days/week emergency callout to perform emergency evaluation and repair of the statewide communication system for O&M and other supported agencies.
- Evaluates subordinates' work performance to advice of the requirements and expectations of the position and provide feedback on performance.
- Looking after daily outage reports for planning and for providing best availability of Network by proper O/M and support for day-to-day.
- Monitor & controlling to O&M manpower resources like cluster In charge, technician & etc.
- Scheduling the training needed for employees.
- Instructs and trains engineers and techs on operation of communications equipment to ensure user knowledge of systems.
- To maintain proper documentation / records of inventory, DG service, faulty reports Etc.
- Follow all the reports (RCA- ATP- RMF- MTTR- Topology- PPT for every task & MOP).
- Participates in mountaintop user associations to reduce problems related to mountaintop site operations (e.g. interference, access, etc.).
- Monitoring the Climbs radio towers at communications sites to inspect and/or repair tower items (e.g. antennas, ice shields, RF transmission lines, guy wires, the tower itself, etc.).
- Send a daily update for any extra tasks to technical manager.
- Coordinates with Department engineering personnel to insure future designs interface correctly with existing configurations and that adequate system equipment exists for future needs.
- Diagnoses/troubleshoots telecom equipment on a component and systems level in order to ensure its accuracy and reliability by repairing, testing, or analyzing problems with telecommunications equipment.
- Installs, modifies, maintains, and repairs various forms of communications equipment.
Education:Bachelor's degrees in Telecom or electronics engineering
Language:English + native language
- Minimum 6 to 7 years’ experience in Telecom equipment’s, inspection & repairing.
- Planning, organization and executing skills.
- Disaster management plans skills.
- Ability to keep accurate records and prepare daily and monthly reports of telecom operation
- Ability to work with high level of pressure.
- Considerable knowledge of labor relations.
- Considerable knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work.
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.