- -Installs, services and repairs lighting fixtures, electrical panels, outlets and wiring.
- -Operates power hand tools and other specialized electrical equipment.
- -Installs, repairs and services specialized electrical equipment and machinery.
- -Constructs and maintains service equipment.
- -Reads electrical circuit diagrams.
- -Transfers primary power from one power source to another.
- -Installs conductors, cable, builds terminations and does necessary hook-up for
- primary power lines.
- -Lays underground conduit for electrical lines and installs low voltage electric lines and
- conduits for telephone systems.
- -May do other trades work related to electrical work.
- -Identify required tools and special equipment
- -Select the type and size of pipe required
- -Install, repair and maintain water treatment equipment, piping and controls
- -Install, repair and maintain underground storm sanitary and water piping systems
- -Install, repair and maintain sinks, tubs and toilets
- -Install, repair and maintain water heaters and conditioners
- -Test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks
AUTHORITIES (if any)
Act as per the instruction of the Line Manager
Qualification / Education Level :
Diploma in Electric technology
Special Skills, if any:
- Speaks English
- Good communications skills & knowledge in different kinds of installation
at least 5 years’ experience