The Technician is responsible for diagnosing defected phones and repairing them in a proper time.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks the warranty status, repairs history, phone conditions and attachments.
- Assembles, installs, test and retains the defected mobile phones on a daily basis to achieve objectives and KPI's.
- Uses the troubleshooting methods which are mentioned in the service manual that is provided by Samsung through GSPN.
- Ensures effective and efficient completion of all preventive maintenance duties and does quick quality checking to the repaired phones before submitting the phones to the Q.C. Department.
- Checks all cases on the Cosmos System and submits notes for the status of the devices and follows up until the case is closed on the Cosmos System.
- Adheres to workshop process.
- Requests the required parts from the Storekeeper.
- Fills the defected parts form for the parts that are already defected from Samsung.
- Gets updated with the service manual and bulletins which are provided by Samsung through GSPN or our technical shared folder.
- Performs other duties as and when requested by the direct supervisor.
- Diploma Degree in Electronic Maintenance or in any related field.
- 1-3 years of handsets maintenance.
Key Competencies (Skills, Abilities and Knowledge)
- Automated System
- Equipment Use
- Product Knowledge
- Processes & procedures
- Safety Awareness
- Software Repair