Technical Support Engineer
Posted 11 days ago by Hawa Jobs
“A (Technical support engineer) is required for an international ISP in Erbil .The job will be located in Erbil, Iraq with possible travels to Iraq cities.
The applicant should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Computer engineering, Telecom Engineering, Computer science .etc).
- Previous experience is an advantage, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Strong written and verbal communications experience in English is a must.
- The job is shift based, the candidate should expect to work on a rotational based shift system.
- Knowledge of networking protocols and hands-on experience with installing, configuring and troubleshooting computer networks.
- Experience with Cisco and Mikrotik equipment is highly desireable.
- Experience with wireless networking (Mikrotik, UBNT, Microwave equipment) is an advantage.
- Problem solving person with flexible personality.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Cisco certification (CCNA, CCNP) is an advantage.
- All other experience in IT in general will be taken into consideration.”