A technology company is looking for an experienced, dependable (Technical Support) Engineer to join our growing team. The technician's responsibilities include monitoring and servicing systems, diagnosing problems, solutions, and troubleshooting equipment, running tests and completing reports, updating and improving existing systems, and repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
To be successful as a technician, you should be able of installing with or without direct supervision: Access Control devices such as Motion Sensors, Access Control Panels, Analog & IP Cameras, Power Supplies, cable pathway systems, fire alarm systems, various electronic components, and various cable which includes cable installation, placement, termination, testing, labeling, and documentation. These installations are primarily performed on various construction sites throughout the area.
- EMP-Grade : (Mid-level positions)
- Industry : (Physical Security)
- Gender :(Male)
- Configuration, Installation, and programming of Access Control, Intrusion system, CCTV camera types both Analog & Digital IP systems, Program DVR & NVR Recording Units, Cable pathway systems).
- Strong technical domain experience.
- Providing time and material cost estimates before starting a job.
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- May recommend designing modifications by compiling data related to designs, specifications, and materials.
- Local travel may be required from time to time.
- Proceeding and finalizing solutions depending on the CAD designs in accordance with Company procedures and the client's CAD and documentation standards.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Exceptional working knowledge of computer systems, including networks, servers, and system maintenance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within the Physical Security and Access Control industry
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Flexibility and Willingness to work Days, Nights & Weekends as required if necessary.
- Ability to carry heavy loads and climb ladders as needed.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in (Kurdish, Arabic, English)languages.