The Field Team Leader will be responsible for leading and overseeing the CFSs day to day implementation. The Field Team Leader will along with the Sector Manager Guide daily activities conducted by the facilitators. The Field Team Leader will be the point of contact for the community level.
I. Coordination and Project Implementation
· Will supervise the CFS staff in daily basis
· Will ensure the proper running of the CFS (from registration of beneficiaries to training needs identification, implementation of activities, awareness raising campaigns/activities and referral).
· Will identify the staff needs and request appropriate support to Sector Manager.
· Will coordinate with the other stakeholders in the camp and will attend the off camp coordination meetings.
· Will ensure that weekly and monthly planning and feedback meetings take place for the project team
· Will ensure a context based mechanism is in place to hear the voice of the community for WVI project interventions.
· Ensure space for meaningful child/youth participation at the community level
· Assist in identifying, reporting and responding to existing and potential child protection threats at the community level.
· Ensure all the activities and campaigns, the staff offer, meet the needs of the community and the students in the center.
· Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
· Keep the Manager updated of the task accomplished, and issues.
· Be sure that strategies and operational measures effectively respond to protection requirements
· Monitor the implementation of CFS project activities and provide technical guidance where necessary based on CFS standards and WV policy in this regard, as well ensure that the protection procedures and programs are properly implemented;
· Keep all the details related to the beneficiaries secured and confidential.
II. Staff management
· Ensure effective and efficient overseeing of the project staff
· With the support of the Manager develop staff planning and provide guidance and support to staff in their role/tasks
· Assist the Manager in recruiting process of teachers and other project related staff
· Keep a positive, flexible and dynamic work environment
· Ensure a good communication – coordination – information level of each member of the team through regular coordination meetings (or other if needed);
· Work with the facilitator to identify, screen, document and report cases of children that are in need of additional assistance beyond the scope of the CFS (i.e. mental health services), and coordinate closely with other service providers to help refer and follow-up on all reported cases (on a case-by-case basis);
III. Reporting and Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)
· Prepare weekly and monthly reports to share with sector Manager
· Keep record of weekly minutes of meeting
· Support WV KRI M&E team in its measurement processes
· Monitor the implementation and progress of the project activities according to approved objectives, and indicators by working
· Meeting all the deadlines.
IV. Project Filing
· Ensure static CFS project documentation system is updated from all project staff
· The documents only need to be shared with the manager he/she will be reporting to.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
At least Bachelor’s degree on social science (social work, education, psychology, sociology etc)
Minimum 3 years of work experience with children (teaching, nursery, social work, etc.)
Work experience with Child Friendly Spaces
At least one-year experience in project management working with international organizations and leading teams
Effective in written and oral communication in English and Arabic/Kurdish
The ability to produce clear and well organized documents
Management experience (especially managing the diverse team of staff/ volunteers)
Experience in Community Mobilization activities
Work experience with budget management and procurement procedures
Computer aptitude and experience with word processors
Fluent in English, Arabic and/or Kurdish (speaking and writing)
World Vision is an equal-opportunity employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcomes and supports all employees to achieve the maximum extent of their potential. Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.