Team Leader Job Description (First line manager) for Cardicare division based at Erbil.
- Achieve assigned value budget every month for all assigned area
- Effective implementation and monitoring of campaign in all HQ with nil deviation.
- Built brands through focus on prescription generation and doctor engagement activities in all assigned areas.
- Regularly undertake field work in all HQ to create, Nurture and retain relation with Key doctors to increase Rx support for Key brands.
- Retain performance oriented team
- Ensure all system and processes are followed consistently and maintain highest standard of business ethics and integrity.
- Timely submission of reports by all
- Observe and communicate competitor activities & new product introduction to HO
- Coordinate to ensure uninterrupted availability of products at all Drug store & Pharmacies in assigned area.
- Monitor product wise inventory and plan timely liquidation to avoid expiry.
- Graduate in Pharmacy or Medicine preferably with management qualification
- Nationality: Iraq national
- Age: below 31 Yrs
- Experience: Minimum two years’ experience of Pharma selling in Iraq. Minimum two years’ experience as Med Rep in MNC or currently working as Team leader will be an advantage
- Candidate having flair for travelling and belief in brand building through Rx route will be preferred.
- Desirable therapy knowledge: Cardio & Diabetes, Anti Infective
- Candidate will be based at Basra for all three divisions and for Cardio at Erbil
- Its part time position