Key Responsibilties and Duties:
- Focal point to receive materials and services requests and conducting procurement functions in response by following all company policy and requirements.
- Issuing purchasing requests for approved offers by Supply Chain Supervisor.
- Issuing invoice summary, advance payment for the department and getting approval from Key Persons.
- Archiving all department’s documents in both hardware and software ways.
- Team coordination on operational tasks and responsible for achieving tasks on time.
- Influence other departments to comply with purchasing policies.
- Evaluate existing suppliers through the supplier score card and suggest improvement plans.
- Daily tracking for requests, offers, purchase orders, warehouse activities, logistics activities and other procurements operations.
- Daily/weekly/ monthly tracking and reporting to management as required.
- Other daily duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor degree.
- One year of work experience in procurement & logistics.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Team working skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Kurdish, Arabic and English languages.