Supply Chain Administrator (Part Time) - Erbil
World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision - Iraq Office is looking for a highly qualified and motivated person for the position of Supply Chain Administrator (Part Time) – Erbil.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To effectively manage the Supply Chain function in line with World Vision’s procedures in order to support timely implementation of World Vision Programs/Projects that will have the greatest impact on process improvement, simplification, standardization and cost containment thus ensuring the achievement of the Child Well Being Outcomes.
- Understand the department's business requirements and apply in the day-to-day work.
- Facilitate annual procurement planning sessions with key stakeholders
- 2. Consolidate and report on the Procurement Plans
- 3. Review and update Item Catalog prior to the planning process activity.
- 4. Advise and familiarize Operations with the use of the Item Catalog
- Advise on Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the direction from Coordinators and
- Advisors. Sending bid invitations, follow-up of bids, assist coordinating pre-bid meetings as per the direction from Coordinators and Specialist.
- Maintain all supporting documents relating to the Sourcing Events based on the document management supervise the Sourcing events Filed Offices and Assistance work relating to sourcing.
- Preparation of Procurement Committee submission documents based on the direction given by the Coordinators / specialists.
Supplier Contract and Relationship Management
- Accurately complete the master data management form (contract/supplier/ item register)
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation (Master Data Management).
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders to ensure optimum usage of contracts.
- Collect feedback on supplier performance as per the established SPM guidelines.
- Advise on the RFP/RFQ process for spot buys as required
- Liaise with Shared Services & Finance to resolve supplier inquiries
- Release POs to suppliers for spot buys and assigned categories.
Data Management, Analysis and Reporting
- Collect and organize data from projects and business units.
- Analyze and check data for accuracy and produce the required reporting output in accordance to the Policies / Procedures & Guidelines as set by WV
- Prepare weekly/monthly procurement status reports in order to update the customers and other stakeholders.
- Perform Daily reconciliation exercises of all records and transactions performed within the same day and ensure that data validation, integrity and accuracy of data is meticulously maintained.
- Consolidate all findings and convert them into useful formats as provided by SCM Manager
Process, Procedure and Policy
- Work with senior SCM teams to manage Internal customer satisfaction
- Collect data to support performance scorecard reporting (i.e. KPIs)
Control and Compliance
- Maintain proper filing and record keeping as per the guidelines set by the management.
- Certification diploma in business management, Accounting / Procurement and logistics
- One year of experience in Procurement and Logistics or Accounting field Work Environment
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 5% of the time.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Mode of Application:
If you are interested in this position, to apply, please register at: https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/iraq/supply-chain/supply-chain-administrator-part-time-erbil-/17626
No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview. The deadline for application is 19 September 2021.
As a Child focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.