Job Title: Supervisor
Working Hours: Full-time
Department: HR & Admin
The Role's core responsibilities and duties include staff management, employee relations & employee records maintenance, managing overall compensation and benefits including attendance & payroll administration.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Related Work Experience
Up to 3 years or more of hands-on experience in managing HR core.
- Formal Education/Certifications
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or HR
Speaking/Writing/Reading Skills in Kurdish & English required. Arabic is a plus.
- Required Skills & Behavior
Must have strong administrative, organizational and persuasive skills. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have excellent negotiation, problem-solving, analytical & critical thinking skills. Strong ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Occasional travel required.
- Supporting organization strategic objectives.
- Developing clear HR policies, implementing and ensuring policy awareness.
- Counseling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Assist with HR budget monitoring and payroll.
- Payroll preparation, administration & leave process, record management.
- Maintaining staff records & manage the organization’s employee database.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Recruiting, conducting tests/interviews, reference checks, and negotiating employment agreements.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Investigate complaints, resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Coordinate employee development plans & performance reviews.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
To apply, send your CVs to: email@example.com . The subject of email must-read, “HR & Admin. Supervisor”
Deadline to apply: 15/07/2021