La Vie en Rose
La Vie en Rose is the leading Canadian specialty lingerie retailer catering to women. With headquarters in Montreal (Canada), the chain now counts 375 boutiques nationwide, including its sister, swimwear boutique, La Vie en Rose Aqua.
We are looking for a result driven Retail Store Manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in financial planning, employee recruitment, or retail management.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc.)
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Additional store manager duties as needed
- Responsible for handling the merchandise at main storage, supervising the distribution and display of it at stores
- Following up for the visual aspects of store (tidiness, cleaning and situation of all merchandise)
- Supervising the sales girls in all their requested duties
Requirements and skills
- Education- Bachelor's degree in Management or related fields.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience
- Proven successful experience as a retail Store Manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Car owner: preferable.
- Languages: Fluent in a language (Arabic, English preferable)