This role is more about contributing to the development and growth of company’s business activities and revenue from new and existing market segments and channels.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related Work Experience
- Up to 3 year or more hands-on experience in marketing & business development function in a corporate
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or PR.
- Speaking/Writing/Reading Skills in Kurdish & English required. Arabic is a plus.
Required Skills & Behavior
- Must have hands-on experience with creating marketing plans & campaigns online/offline, marketing strategy formulation & implementation. A persuasive and confident approach towards creative projects and latest trends. Strong understanding of public relations. Strong analytical, organizational, critical thinking & problem solving ability. The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures. Strong ability to work under pressure. Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints. Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques, KPIs and metrics. Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and must be IT tools proficient.
- Travel required to inside and outside Iraq.
- Working closely with Head of the department to understand business requirements and market needs.
- Monitoring relevant market development activities to ensure that they are in line with company business aims.
- Measuring performance against agreed objectives and undertaking remedial action where appropriate.
- Managing and maintaining client relations
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding client requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Strong coordination with other teams within the company to clarify client requirements & scope of work.
- Act as the point of contact for all client matters and needs, ensures all project deadlines are met.