Who are we?
As part of the Delivery Hero Network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates. With more than 1,500+ employees, 4 million users, 15,000+ brands and 400,000 daily orders, we are just getting started.
Responsible for developing business relationships through excellent client servicing and by adapting a structured process of follow-ups,training, and guidance to any new restaurant partner joining Talabat over the course of 4 weeks. Equip those partners with all the tools, information, and material to ensure they are off to a positive journey with Talabat.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Manage 200+ new restaurants that renews every 4-7 weeks
- Develop business relationship with restaurant partners
- Contact new restaurants within the portfolio on a weekly basis
- Serve as the lead point of contact, provide excellent service and support to new restaurant partners, and resolve their operational issues efficiently
- Perform rigorous actions, tasks, and trainings to ensure partner education, help operational optimization, and achieve menu excellence
- Use checklists, SOPs, and action plans to ensure constant follow-ups and touch points with restaurant partners
- Provide detailed training to restaurant partners on Vendor portal
- Ensure restaurant partners consistently use their Vendor Portal
- Prepare restaurants to join Talabat marketing campaigns
- Help restaurants grow their orders through activating discounts
- Ensure restaurants are receiving orders within their first days on Talabat
- Maintain accurate reporting and tracking of portfolio performance
What Did We Order?
- University degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience within Sales/Account management
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible in working
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced challenging environment