Job title: Social Media Specialist
Direct Manager: Business development manager
Purpose of the position
To lead the organization’s social media strategy in order to boost visibility and customer and client engagement.
Key responsibilities & duties
• Manage company social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Instagram.
• Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote NassPay and its product.
• Draft dynamic written, graphic, and video content.
• Draft content that promotes audience interaction and increases audience presence on company sites and encourages audience participation.
• Purpose new ideas and concepts for social media campaigns.
• Plan content and delivery in agreement with the Direct manager.
• Analyze and report audience information and demographics and success of existing social media projects to the Direct manager.
• Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms to raise awareness of NassPay.
• Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
• Educate other members of the team on the use of social media and promote its use within the company to further enhance the brand’s awareness.
• Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
• Optimize content following search engine optimization (SEP) and Pay – Per – Click (PPC).
Skills and qualification
• Diploma or Degree in Media and Communication / Marketing or public relations is desirable.
• A minimum of two years experience in a relevant field.
• Strong communication skills verbally and written in Kurdish, English, and Arabic.
• Strong editing and writing skills suited for each social media platform; for instance, have to ability to write tweets that are able to effectively communicate the brands to its customers.
• Must have a solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers.
• An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately.
• Ability to work under pressure and unsupervised to meet deadlines.
• Excellent teamwork and networking skills.
• Be creative and innovative.