We are looking for an experienced and creative Kurdish copywriter and Social Media Specialist to join our team.
As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a Social Media strategy in order to increase online presence and improve marketing and sales efforts.
As a Kurdish copywriter, you will participate in shaping the overall style and tone of multinational brands and major advertising campaigns to creative triumph, it will give you the opportunity to advance your creative thinking and elevate your portfolio. All of this inside multiple offices across the country that are full of vibrant creative rock stars.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related Work Experience
- 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist and copywriting and also news editor.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or relative filed
- Speaking/Writing/Reading Skills in Kurdish & English required. Arabic is a plus.
Required Skills & Behavior
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- The Deep connection to current trends and the media and advertising landscape.
- Creative thinking to think outside the box inclusive of concept ideation, development & project resource allocation.
- Able to present concepts and layouts to senior creative team members, and oversee the creation of concepts for presentation to clients.
- Be a strong storyteller that will help drive the creation of branded content.
- Embrace flexibility and a willingness to change course to get the project across the finish line.
- Develop big creative ideas that are on-brief and on-strategy to address clients’ business needs that are rooted in fresh brand, product and audience insights.
- Responsible for researching, creating, conceptualizing, translating, and writing copies/scripts/ideas that reflect the client’s strategy and brand.
- Work with creative and design team for multiple clients to craft well-written copies and content across various offline and online channels including TV commercials, radio, social media, ads, campaigns, and activations.
- Contribute to all phases of creative campaigns and their productions, from concept to execution forbintegrated campaigns and willingness oversee the project team members.
- Work with graphic designers, photographers, storyboard artists, editors, audio engineers, film editors, producers, creative technologists, production managers, marketing strategists, and account executives to ensure highest quality product within specified deadlines.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Adhere to industry best-practices and provided guidelines.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
- Provide constructive feedback