Job title: Social Media Specialist
Purpose of the position
To lead the organization’s social media strategy in order to boost visibility and customer and client engagement.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Manage company social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Instagram.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each channel.
- Create editorial calendars and follow up daily.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments to manage brand reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Analyze and report social media insight information and demographics and success of existing social media projects to Direct manager.
- Plan content and delivery in agreement with Direct manager.
- Develop, purpose new ideas and manage campaigns that promotes NassWallet.
Skills and qualification
- Proven minimum two years’ working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge Google Ads and SEO.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Ability to work under pressure and unsupervised to meet deadlines.