We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
▪ Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
▪ Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
▪ Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
▪ Analyse the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
▪ Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, videos and written) on all social media platforms.
▪ Make sure the team (employees/freelancers) follows the given schedule in regular basis.
▪ Monitor the effectiveness of social engagement with customers and page followers/fans.
▪ Train & mentor the team in listening and responding to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
▪ Oversee design (i.e. Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, YouTube Videos, Instagram posts & stories, LinkedIn posts etc.).
▪ Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
▪ Deal with potential music producers and other content creators and bring them onboard with Vin TV YouTube CMS for monetization.
▪ Analyze key metrics and tweak social media strategy as needed.
▪ Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
▪ Manage the day to day tasks with employees and freelancers as needed.
▪ Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
▪ Submit daily/weekly/monthly reports to management on the performance of social media pages.
Desired Experience & Skills
▪ Possesses knowledge and experience in social media content creation & management with relevant work experience.
▪ Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
▪ Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
▪ Maintains excellent writing and language skills in Kurdish (Native), Arabic and English.
▪ Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
▪ Should be a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary on content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management.