We are hiring SOC Engineer in the Economic bank:
This position is in charge of security monitoring, threat watch, and vulnerability management. It’s an operational role, focusing on real-time security event monitoring, security incident investigation, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing. The candidate must be a positive, flexible, self-starter requiring minimal supervision, and able to excel in a fast-paced environment. Coordinate with key stakeholders to mitigate identified vulnerabilities and promote security initiatives.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information
- Evaluate vulnerabilities in systems, review threat information, and identify information security risks
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design system security architecture and develop detailed security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Technology Engineer, Computer Engineering, or Cyber Security majors.
- A professional certificate like RHCSA, MCSA, CEH, CCNA, CCNA Security, CISSP, or CISM is a plus
- 3 to 4 years of experience in information technology or information security