Job Title: Showroom Sales Executive Department Code: Muhanad-
04 Job Code S.E.
Department: In-door Sales Section: Vehicle Showroom
Grade/ Level: 15 Report to (Title): HR-Sales Manager
Oversee the entire activities of the Sales. Provide leadership expertise in providing efficient and focused sales
and marketing strategies so as to achieve the Company strategy, growth and profit objectives.
Role and Responsibilities:
The following main duties should be understood and describe the most important aspects of the job. Jobholders
may be required by their supervisor to perform any other related duties as they may arise. Revisions and
modifications will be carried out as the necessity arises.
1 Accomplishes sales objectives by planning, developing and implementing the sales strategy to achieve the sales target on monthly bases.
2 Performing the sales process on daily bases to accommodate customer requirements.
3 Attending to walk-in customers with a positive attitude and a welcoming spirit to ensure customer satisfaction.
4 Explaining vehicle specifications in details to promote company brands, and to provide enough details to customers.
5 Understand customer requirements, analyze and then initiate the solution strategy to gain customer loyalty and trust.
6 Perform negotiation skills to obtain the targeted sale price.
7 Complete all of the necessary documents related to a car sale such as, the manual bell of sale and department formats to be submitted and filed.
8 Conducting the delivery process while obtaining the excitement mythology
9 Prepare weekly sales reports for submission to the Department Manager.
10 Lead on customer satisfaction surveys and report to management to inform on implications/future sales strategies.
11 Attend the daily and weekly meetings with the sales manager to discuss obstacles, sales pipelines and targets.
12 Conducting called calls to obtain new leads.
13 Sustain customer relation through the after-sale process.
14 Maintaining a proper and physical appearance on daily bases.
15 Maintaining the company identity (CI) while assuring a clean and proper work station.
Educational Attainment: High school degree
Related Work Experience: * At least 4 years’ experience in same position in Car Rental sales is essential.
Languages Proficiency Average Good Very Good Excellent
- Kurdish (Written)
- Kurdish (Oral)
Comp. Skills Proficiency Average Good Very Good Excellent
- MS Office Word
- MS Office PowerPoint
- MS Office Excel
Department Skills Requirement:
* Must be excellent at implementing sales strategies to achieve desired results
* Must have excellent leadership and people management skills.
* Should be able to identify new trends in the market.
* Should be able tom understand and learn about competitor’s new offerings.
* Strong communication skills and able to interact with people at all levels within the company and externally
and team skills, working in a matrix environment.
* Must be computer literate and be able to display analytical thinking and approach towards situations.
* Must be able to adapt and operate effectively within new and challenging environments.
* Ability to create of vision and strategy
and understands the Fundamentals of
Branding, Marketing, sales and
* Energetic, presentable with good market
and customer’s awareness.
Type of working
* Variable or straight Shift
Working Hours Per Week: 48
* Usually a mix of day and night working
* While the list of responsibilities is intended to be reflected of the key functions of the job, the
company has the right to revise the functions and duties of the job as required.
* The company shall provide proper trainings and seminars whenever an additional tasks or a
change on the job responsibilities is necessary.
Acknowledgement I have carefully read and understand the requirements of my job based on this job description.
Employee’s Name Ossama Abedul Kader