Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Team coordination on operational tasks and responsible for achieving tasks on time.
- Influence other departments to comply with purchasing policies.
- Evaluate existing suppliers through the supplier scorecard and implement improvement plans.
- Support cost reduction identification, implementation, management, and reporting.
- Monitor and eliminate shortages to internal & external suppliers, improve the process through root cause analysis.
- Timely tracking for purchase orders, logistics activities and other procurements requests.
- Daily follow-up with purchasers and all daily reports will be updated accordingly.
- Daily/weekly/ monthly tracking reporting to Management as required.
- Prepare weekly summary procurement reports.
- Prepare purchasing orders.
Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor degree in or equivalents.
- 1-2 years of experience working in procurement, logistics, and reporting.
- Should have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong personality type that is able to be direct with their decisions and communication.
- Arabic language and Good English written and verbal communication skills.