Position Title: Senior Rig Logistics Supervisor
Line Manager: Rig Supervisors.
Location: Rig site at either Sarta of Qara Dagh wells. Ideally on a 28/28 Rotation.
Genel Energy Plc is an Anglo-Turkish exploration and production company with a focus on the Kurdistan Region of Iraq. We are one of the largest London listed independent oil producers, primarily through our interest in the Tawke Production Sharing Contract, which contains the world-class Tawke field and promising Peshkabir discovery. Our growth aspirations are supported by a robust balance sheet and strong cash flow generation. The Genel Drilling Department is taking a long-term view toward developing a performance drilling team to optimize drilling efficiency and drive down trouble time and costs in very challenging drilling environments. The senior rig logistics/materials supervisor in Kurdistan will work close with the London Drilling Team and the daily rig operations to develop and implement the Drilling Programs (Drilling, Workovers, Plug and Abandonments, Completions, Well Tests, etc) while pursuing performance drilling and reducing NPT.
This role is based at the rig location to oversee, manage, and inventory all the tangibles, rental tools and equipment arriving and leaving the well location. Work close with the Drilling Team and PLP Team to coordinate the tangibles movement. Work close with the Service Companies to coordinate the rental tools arriving and leaving the rig location.
Responsible for the rig site storage, inventory integrity, security, and disposal of materials for tangibles and rental tools.
- Ensure the inventory files has detailed item description, procurement cost, current condition, residual cost, storage location, etc.
- Ensure compliance with KRI, partner, and Genel Inventory Management Process.
- Familiar with KRI and drilling regulatory standards and API, NACE, etc.
- Attend meetings with KRI and other stakeholders as required.
- Visit service providers with drilling personnel to audit equipment.
- Work close with Genel Drilling and PLP Department.
- Show strong HSE commitment during planning and operational phases of the project.
- Participate in reconnaissance trips with Drilling or PLP Departments.
- Participate in special projects and studies, internal investigations, peer reviews, audits, insurance claims, NPT and invoice issues, etc.
- Ensures all work within the area of responsibility is adequately documented and lessons learned are captured for the benefit of future operations worldwide.
APICS Certification is a plus.