Interno group looking for a Senior QA / QC Engineer to work in camp in Chamchamal area.
Position: Senior QA / QC Engineer
Report to: Project Manager
Working days: every day In Camp ( Rotation- 1 month work/2 days’ vacation)
Location : Chamchamal Area
Minimum Experience: 8 minimum years’ experience in QA / QC.
Iraqi Kurdish candidate only (preferable from Chamchamal Area)
We are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented QA/QC Engineer to monitor and improve the quality of our operational processes and outputs. Your responsibilities include designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions. You will also work with engineers, managers, and supervisors to implement quality measures. You will be required to oversee all aspects of the works performed and the testing within the projects. This may include developing test strategies, drawing up test documents, identifying faults, and reviewing reports.
To be successful, you should have extensive experience in analytics, high-level problem-solving skills, and the ability to project manage, to ensure that processes and works performed consistently meet established quality standards.
You should strive to bring out the best in the company, work tirelessly to ensure that the employees, products, services, and processes meet the needs of our clients. A candidate ensures the smooth running of the QA/QC department and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Design, implement and improve company quality standards.
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Gaining an understanding of the client's needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Meeting with the engineers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Leading the engineering team in designing QA/QC plan and procedures.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the process.
- Devising ways to improve the construction process to ensure higher-quality job.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of the performed job, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Responding to requests from the engineering team and management.
- Analyze data in order to find areas for growth.
- Assist in the recruiting process.
- Training, motivating, coaching, and correcting employees to ensure that standards are met.
- Create reports to track progress.
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity.
- Review processes in order to ensure that they align with current trends.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Creating training materials and operating manuals.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigating and troubleshooting job or performance issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
- Travel is necessary to visit sites and staying on the project for a designated duration.
- Working hours are typically standard office hours, but strict deadlines mean longer hours, weekends and being on-call are all possible and expected.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in quality, industrial, civil, mechanical engineering, or any relevant engineering degree.
- Master’s degree is preferred.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in camp construction projects or residential complexes (200 men and more).
- Proven experience as a QA/QC Engineer.
- Technical proficiency must be able to use computers and generate reports.
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A desire to help others achieve their best.
- Willingness to assist other departments to develop solutions and metrics
- Managerial experience preferred.
- High-level analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinker.
- Ability to project manage.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Experience in business administration may be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Certificate in quality assurance is a plus.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in Primavera.
- Fluent in English.