Purpose of the Position
As a Senior Front-end Developer you will be responsible for using your knowledge of programming languages to code user-side applications, including visual elements like menu bars, clickable buttons and the overall layout of websites, mobile or web applications. In addition, determining the structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design. He/she must have experience in application design, user experience, and programming languages like, VueJs. The candidate must conduct research, develop proposals, and supervise the design process.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Determining the structure and design of web and mobile pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the back-end developers and UI/UX designs and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Develop test plans and QA testing to verify logic of new or modified features and services.
- Implement security features and standards while developing web applications.
- Design and develop APIs and support integration between systems and other third parties based on business requirements
- Design and implement new reports when needed
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required
- Checking and verifying the daily, weekly, and monthly reports of the concerned parties
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
- Associates degree, MIS or equivalent; or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in software development with one or more of the following frameworks and languages VueJS(preferred), HTML+CSS.
- Version control, such as Git, CVS or SVN
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- In-depth understanding of the entire Software and web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Good Problem-solving
- Strong communication skills