ALTAMEER for systems solutions is looking for talented colleagues to join its team
- Years of Experience: 7- 8 years
- Purpose of the job: Responsible for design, and deployment of Projects
- Working hours: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Education: Bachelor`s Degree in computer Science, Communications, Telecommunication or any relevant field
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Reading Professionally for Design and give drawings of the Implementations
- Serve as a technical consultant for low current systems projects.
- Carrying out regular inspections to ensure compliance with relevant legal requirements, processes, and procedures.
- Assess the suitability of the plan as complete and ready for a test
- Execute of Commissioning and Testing.
- Undertaking relevant research.
- Initialize and deployment of data networks and IT systems.
- Ensuring that objectives and deadlines are met.
- managing different parts of ICT projects.
- supervising crew members, preparing estimates for time and material costs
- completing quality assurance, observing health and safety standards
- Work in uncomfortable outdoor and indoor climates.
- Install and configure all low current systems.
- Testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems
- Working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff
- Designing and developing new Low current systems
- Analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports
- Providing advice and consultancy support
- Other Duties as assigned by direct Manager within scope of the work.
- Good command in English language (Oral and Written)
- Proficient in the use of computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Computer HW and SW
Those who are interested in obtaining the position, please send your CV to the following e-mail: Jobs@tm.iq
Note: Please mention the job tittle in the subject line of your email