Safely monitor the site and protect our valued staff, visitors, and inventory.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensure a safe environment through a team effort of diligent active patrol, strict access control, monitoring, and equipment control.
· Be visible and observant at all times, greeting staff and visitors courteously and attentively.
· Respond immediately to distress calls, panic alarms, and emergency calls for disorderly conduct, disruptive persons, and incidents swiftly and appropriately.
· Maintain the company’s reputation with professionalism and legal compliance.
· Collaborate with other security officers for effective protection and coverage.
· Report any accidents or injuries to Services Equip. Coordinator.
· Flexible attitudes towards shift work with changing work hours.
· Degree: High school diploma or equivalent will be an advantage
· Language: Good command of English & Arabic, both spoken and written
· Experience and Technical Knowledge: experience as industrial company is desirable