Scientific sales representative work in a area of sales, which involves selling scientific products, such as industrial adhesives, pharmaceuticals and chemicals. The main factors which distinguish scientific sales representative from regular sales representative are: detailed product knowledge, understanding of the science behind the product, and the expertise to understand customer requirements with regards to product modifications.
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Driver’s License
• Collage or institute degree