• Follows up with the Sales Representatives on (achieving their monthly target, daily route track as planned).
• Checks all the representatives' credit and matches it with the original statement.
• Checks the stock limit of the cash vans on a daily basis & monitor carry over.
• Checks the credit limit with the Sales Representative of the customer’s credit balance and to confirm that it's all under our approved limits on a daily basis.
• Manages and controls the actual limits that are granted to all customers based on their monthly withdrawals.
• Field visits once a week at least for each of the representative’s customers including Kurdistan Region.
• Provides reports for the achieved sales and reflects them on the monthly target with the overall evaluation of the team performance on a weekly basis.
• Physical stocktaking for all the representative's vans on a weekly basis.
• Responsible for (achieving targets, the overall performance of the Sales Reps., the representative credit and adherence to all company's policies procedures and regulations).
• Always plans to open new sales points in coordination with the Sales Manager to agree and add any new customer.
• Checks and approve the incentives balance of the clients.
• Evaluate all the Sales Representatives based on their (appearance, attitude, customers feedback, adherence to our policy, problems that faced the representatives and how he dealt with it, etc.) on a weekly basis.
• Follows up on all matters related to the customers and to be able to highly satisfy the customers without breaking any rules.
• Develop continuous relation & develop all designated areas to ensure in-store excellence is applied