Metito is looking for a Sales Representative to join its Chemicals Division. This role reports to the Metito Chemicals Regional Manager and will be operating out of Metito Iraq-Baghdad offices. The right candidate will be responsible for supporting the Chemical Sales Manager and Sales Team in producing Technical Proposals for the Industrial & Domestic water treatment markets.
- Achieve annual sales and margin targets
- Review inquiry specifications and liaise with clients and Sales Engineers to ensure requirements are clearly understood
- Analyze customer needs, requirements, and strategic plans for recommending solutions
- Prepare proposals (in association with Application Engineers) to include dosage rates and mode of application of products referring to Technical Support and relevant manuals for guidance, particularly where new products or programs are required.
- Specific proposal types to be covered – Corola‐T RO Solutions, Boilers, Cooling, Chilled, Domestic, and Swimming Pools
- Review proposals with Application Engineers and CSM both technically and commercially prior to issuing them to the client
- Receive and review order to ensure accordance with the proposal and that the client's needs are achievable
- Create sales orders and annual contracts in INFOR
- Work with the Application Engineer and Sales Support Team to prepare the Application Quality Plan
- Take ownership and has accountability for Bad Debt collection on assigned accounts
- Assume both sales and service responsibilities with assigned clients
- Fully uses Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system in line with Metito policy
- Work with TSE to facilitate Case Study and reference generation.
- Update the BP per Sales Engineer and send the updated information on a monthly basis to CSM and BDM via Sales Co‐coordinator
- Attend meetings; prepares periodical sales and other reports as needed
- Sales Co‐ordination Activities as needed
- Maintain, implement, and improve the BU QHSSE Management System in line with Corporate QHSSE Policies, Objectives, Manuals and Procedures, integration with business operations and ISO Standard requirements (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001)
- Promote the QHSSE Culture to achieve the best QHSSE performance that safeguards human health, operational safety, and protection of the environment and resources, all while delivering world-class quality products and services
- Report QHSSE risks and impacts, carry out assigned tasks and duties in accordance with QHSSE Standards and KPIs, and ensure the personal safety and of personnel under their authority at all times.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- BA/BS Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related subject
- 3 to 5 years of experience in , Iraq - Baghdad
- Cooling Water, Steam Generation, and Wastewater speciality chemicals treatment experience is required
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in water treatment chemical technology
- Proven track record selling water treatment chemicals solutions
- Solid experience with CRM software
- Fluent in both Arabic & English - professional speaking and writing