Job title: Sales Agent
Reports to: CEO
Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations for our companys marketing services, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Serving clients by selling our services and products.
2. Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
3. Generating Leads.
4. Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
5. Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
6. Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders and obtaining deposits of payment from clients.
7. Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
8. Preparing and Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
9. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
10. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
11. Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
12. Answering client questions about terms, products, prices, and availability.
13. Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
14. Attend the company’s meetings.
15. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
Must have their own car
Speaking Kurdish, Arabic, and English is a must.
To be coachable.
Bachelors or diploma degree (preferred if it in marketing, business management or any other relevant field)
Previous sales experience is preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Erbil/Empire Business Tower 4, Floor 13, Office #2