Position Title: Sales Representative
Number of Positions: 4 (Erbil) 2 (Sulimanya) 2 (Duhok)
Deadline: 26th May 2021
Lezzoo is an online marketplace and last-mile delivery service delivering thousands of orders from multiple verticals on daily basis in 4 cities in Iraq including Baghdad and Erbil. Founded in 2018, Lezzoo is the first startup in Iraq to be backed by Ycombinator. At Lezzoo everyone is a founder leading with ambition and passion. The purpose of this role is to generate leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
● Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
● Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
● Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
● Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
● Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
● Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
● Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
● Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
● Continuously improve through feedback
● Familiarity with mobile app and technology, past experience is a bonus.
● Proven work experience as a sales representative.
● Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
● Very good command of Kurdish, Arabic, and English is a must.
● Highly motivated and target driven with a proven record of accomplishment in sales.
● Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
● Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
● Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
● Owning a car and a valid driving license.
Lezzoo is an equal opportunity workplace and we would like to hear from you all, every application will be reviewed but due to large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply before the deadline. (Kindly mention
Sales Representative and the city you want to work in) in the subject of your E-mail.